Welcome! We are happy you are here! We want to help you make the best school choice for your child, and we are excited to share more about our school with you.
Admissions Process Steps:
1. Schedule a personal tour of our campus to get to know our school, teachers and programs better. Schedule your tour here.
2. Complete a registration form. Following your tour, you are invited to complete an application. Applications are reviewed by our principal. Students are accepted throughout the school year.
3. To enroll, a $100.00 application fee is required (cash or check), along with a copy of the child's birth certificate. Note: Additional forms are required and shared during the school visit that we will go over with you.
4. Apply for Tuition Assistance, if needed (Kindergarten - Gr. 8). An online application through FACTS Tuition Management Company is required first. We strive to make Catholic education attainable through financial aid, transfer grants and scholarships.
5. We offer additional educational services for students including special education and support through the Atlantic City Board of Education. Please reach out Carol Spina, Principal with questions or concerns at email@example.com.